The Gourmet Campers
We are a family of FOUR that loves to travel, exploring new places, and enjoying live events.
The blog is less about ‘gourmet’, but sometimes we do overdo our camping culinary experiences.
Please enjoy and subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
- A beautiful seaside oasis – Khor Sanq, OmanKhor Sanq (also known Wadi Al Nakheel) in Niyabat near Hasik is a beautiful natural oasis rich in palm trees.
- Eye to eye with reef sharks in Yasawa Islands, Fiji 🦈🏝🇫🇯Bula Vinaka! One of the most remarkable moments in Fiji was swimming with reef sharks.
- US National Parks (33 out of 63)One of our life’s goals is to visit all the US National Parks. So far we are jointly at 54% and hope to catch up very soon as the list, luckily, keep on increasing.
- Humpback dolphins in Musandam, OmanWe met several Humpback dolphins (Sousa Chinensis) on our dhow trip in Musandam, Oman – Khor Ash Sham.
- A day in Australia Walkabout Wildlife SanctuaryAustralia Walkabout Wildlife Park is a wildlife sanctuary located in Calga, New South Wales, Australia about 1-hour drive from Sydney. The wildlife park is home to Australian native birds, mammals and reptiles as well as some farm animals (goats, pigs, ducks, chickens…). A great way to see a kangaroo, dingo, emu or koala up close. For an additional fee, you can get up close with your favourite animals (we saw and touched a lovely koala). The park offers research and education programs, with visitors able to spend day and night tours.