The Gourmet Campers
About us (coming soon) … and more…
- Scenic and desolate – Wadi Ash Shuwaymiyah, OmanWadi Ash Shuwaymiyah in Oman an amazing wadi for adventure seeking travelers who want to test their off-road and navigating skills.
- Black mountains of Ras Madrakha, OmanRas Madrakah is an excellent day-trip opportunity for anyone visiting Duqm or on the way to Salalah (through Hasik). The place offers fantastic camping spots overlooking black mountains and golden sand beaches. Also great bird spotting and off-roading, with nice weather even during the hot summer months.
- The Sugar Dunes: Where the desert meets the oceanA beautiful place at sunrise/sunset to enjoy white sands aka Sugar Dunes meeting the Indian Ocean in the eastern part of Oman.
- Experiencing Wahiba Sands ***About 3 hours away from the capital of Oman, Muscat, there is a beautiful stretch of sand that borders the Arabian Sea called Wahiba Sands.
- In search of Omani pink lakesOman has several places where you can find pink lakes. There are two tricky bits before you get disappointed. The first one is that they are not always pink and that depend on the weather, tides, or season. And the second one is that they are best enjoyed from the air.